Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. My promotion of any product reflects my honest opinion.
What is DoTERRA? It is a health and wellness company dedicated to providing only the purest essential oils to homes around the world! They also used their 100% pure essential oils to create a wealth of healthy options in home care, beauty/skin care, and nutrition. I wrote a post on some of my favorite skin care products (most of which are DoTERRA of course) that you can find here.
Why DoTERRA? DoTERRA has a quality standard unlike that of other essential oil brands. Here is the official DoTERRA page giving you the major reasons why people choose DoTERRA over other oil companies. For a shortened version, if you don’t feel like going and reading: they use steam distillation and expression to get the purest form of the oil and each one is then inspected and tested using DoTERRAs quality assurance protocol. They are each guaranteed to be 100% pure and of therapeutic grade. Besides the actual quality of their products, DoTERRA is a community. When you join them, you’re not just joining a company, you’re joining a family. Read the story on how DoTERRA came to be here. They also have their own charity (DoTERRA Healing Hands Foundation) and are involved in community care.
Benefits of Joining: You have two options when joining: Wellness Advocate or Wholesale Customer. Both of these offer you amazing benefits, but let’s break down the differences between the two:
Wholesale Customer: When joining as a wholesale customer, you get:
- A 25% product discount off the retail price (what you would pay if you try the products before joining).
- Loyalty reward points. These give you between 10% and 30% back in “points” that you can use to buy free products.
- Free monthly product. Place a monthly order over 125 PV and you get the product of the month for free!
- Shipping reward points. Your shipping costs also automatically convert into points you can redeem for free products.
Wellness Advocate: When joining as a wellness advocate you get:
- All of the above benefits
- Bonuses and profit! If you’re interested in making money with DoTERRA you have the option to create a business and make income.
- Personal Website. You automatically get your own website which you can share with others in order to grow your business or just to share the wonderful products with others.
I don’t know about you guys, but when I join, support, or promote a company, I need a few things to be true:
- I actually like the products: I don’t want to be illegitimate. Who wants to promote something they don’t actually like? It’s so much easier to talk about something and encourage others to join you if you truly like the company and products they offer.
- I can afford the products: Obviously if I like the products, I want to be able to afford them on a regular basis!
- The company is legitimate and stands for things I agree with: As with anything, it’s pretty important to be sure something is legitimate before you talk to other people about it (and make yourself look stupid). I also want to truly agree with the motives and drive behind a company. It’s great if I like the products, but if I like the products AND the company, it’s pretty much a win/win.
- There are lots of options: They say variety is the spice of life for good reason.
- The company is ethical and people-centered: A company should be more than a company. A good company is a family, a network working together for the greater good of the population. If I’m going to join or promote a company, I want it to have an ethical background and methods for sharing health & wealth with everyone. Too many companies these days are more focused on profits than the actual good of their customers.
I’ve been using DoTERRA products for several years. I started using them when my mom first got wind of the company a few years ago. Since then she’s been using predominantly doTERRA products for everything! She’s the one that really turned me onto the company, although I always do my own research (and you should too). I read a lot about the company and tried a lot of the products for myself; and I’m impressed. I can get most of my vitamins in the same place that I get my essential oils, skin care products, and laundry detergent! All from one company that I know and trust. Everything is all-natural and chemical free which means its safe for the whole family! What else could you ask for?
How to Order: If you’re interested in just trying a few of the products to see if you like them, you can find everything available here. Click the “shop” tab at the top of the page to see all the products DoTERRA has to offer!
How to Join: If you have already tried some of their products or have made up your mind that you want to join (YAY!), you can do so here. Just click the “Join DoTERRA” button at the bottom of the page!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please use the “contact me” tab here on the blog and I will do my best to help you out!
Wishing you all true health,